The wuhan.com target=_blank >Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge lies on the Yangtze River between Hanyang Guishan and Wuchang Snake Mountain. It is the first bridge across the Yangtze River in China. The bridge is a highway and railway bridge. The upper level is road, two-way four-lane, and there are two sides. Sidewalk; the lower level is the double track railway. Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge is the first railway and highway bridge built by China on the Yangtze River. The total length of the whole bridge is 1670 meters, including 1156 meters for the main bridge, 303 meters for the north shore approach bridge and 211 meters for the south shore approach bridge. It is 80 meters high from the base to the bridge deck, and the lower level is a two-lane railway bridge with a width of 14.5 meters. The two trains can be opened at the same time. The upper level is a highway bridge, 22.5 meters wide, of which: the roadway is 18 meters, with 4 lanes; the sidewalks on both sides of the roadway are 2.25 meters. The bridge is a triple continuous bridge with 3 holes each, a total of 8 piers and 9 holes. The span of each hole is 128 meters, and the huge round of sailing is unimpeded throughout the year. It has played a big role.
At both ends of the main bridge, there are bridgeheads with ethnic styles, each 35 meters high. From the bottom hall to the top pavilion, there are 7 floors, and there are electric lifts for people to go up and down. The outbuildings and various decorations are extremely well-coordinated and the entire bridge is exceptionally majestic. If you take the electric lift from the ground floor, you can directly visit the bridge and bridge deck, and look around. The whole three towns of Wuhan are integrated into one, and the Jinghan and Yuehan railways separated by the Yangtze River are also opened to form a complete Jingguang line. People are refreshed and imaginative, and they are really "a bridge flying north and south, and the sky is changing."
The Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge was started on September 1, 1955. It was opened to traffic on October 15, 1957. The construction of the bridge was helped by the Soviet government at that time. The Soviet experts provided a lot of guidance for the design and construction of the bridge, but After the collapse of Soviet relations, the Soviet government withdrew all the experts, and the final bridge construction was completed by Mr. Mao Yisheng.
The northwest of Wuhan Yangtze River Bridge starts from the south slope of Hanshan Mountain in Hanyang, and the southeast ends at the foot of Wuchang Snake Mountain. Because the turtle snake locks the river, the river surface is narrow and shortens the length of the bridge. The bottom of the river is the two mountains and the remaining veins. In addition to the poor geological conditions of the No. 7 pier, the seven piers of the Zhengqiao are standing on the solid rock. Utilizing the mountainous terrain on both sides of the river, the clear air under the bridge can meet the needs of navigation. The bridge is a double-deck bridge for roads and railways with a total length of 1,670 meters, of which the main bridge is 1,156 meters long.
Zhengqiao 8 pier 9 holes, each span spans 128 meters. The foundation construction of the pier is based on the “pipe drilling method”, which has created a new process in the history of China's bridge construction. The positive bridge steel beam is composed of flat-string diamond continuous beams, and the steel beams are designed in three joints, each with three holes. The steel beam is made accurately, and the balance cantilever is spliced to the river core. The continuous beam is supported by a set of stranded fixed supports and three sets of roller bearings. At the highest flood level, the net height under the bridge is 18 meters, which can meet the navigation requirements of large-scale ships.
The Hanyang shore approach bridge is 303 meters long and has 17 holes; the Wuchang shore approach bridge is 211 meters long and 12 holes. Each hole spans no more than 17.2 meters and is a reinforced concrete portal arch bridge. The abutment connecting the main bridge and the cross-strait approach bridge is an 8-story bridgehead, and on the 8th floor, a pair of antique double-small small pavilions are set on both sides of the bridge deck to become the link between the Yellow Crane Tower and Qingchuan Pavilion near the bridgehead. point. The lower two layers on the bridge. There are two railway tracks on the lower floor, and the north and south trains can be opened at the same time. There are 2.25m wide trails on both sides, which are specially designed for the bridge maintenance staff to walk. The upper level is the bridge surface of the highway bridge. The roadway is 18 meters wide and can be used in parallel with 6 vehicles. The design load is steam--18, hanging-100, and the sidewalks on both sides are 2.25 meters wide. The outer edge of the Zhengqiao sidewalk is cast iron carved railings, with patterns such as Danfeng Chaoyang, Peacock opening, rooster announcement, bird flower fragrance, chrysanthemum crab fertilizer, pomegranate seed, macaque picking peach, and fish scent.
A reinforced concrete structure anti-collision guardrail was added to the inner edge of the sidewalk. A pair of lamp posts stand every 32 meters and serve as a support for the trolley bus power supply line. The bridge lights that enter the night are like a river, and they are magnificent.
Opening hours: all day
Elevator in the bridgehead: 2 yuan / person
Bus stop of Wuchang Qiaotou: No. 11; No. 543; 539; 542; 572; 573; 579; Get off at the door; walk from the Yellow Crane Tower to the bridge.
Hanyang Qiaotou Bus Times: 10 Road; 61 Road; 401 Road; 402 Road; 411 Road; 413 Road; Electric Road 1;